Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pre Party Video

This blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
Last month was Benicia High's Prom. I was lucky enough to provide event coverage for a pre-prom party that ended with the students leaving in a deluxe party bus. Imagine your own event with multimedia coverage. Any birthday, event or celebration I can capture the fun and excitement, and leave you with a unique keepsake that will be treasured for a lifetime.
The great thing is that my clients, who purchased copies, ended up with a DVD that they can take anywhere, plus a collage of all the photos that I ended up with from the event. I put all those photos on a 10x10 print consisting of 150+ photos which equals a lot of fun for everyone. So that way they basically got copies of the images! How wonderful that my clients can still purchase prints in traditional sizes if they choose.
It really has an entertainment tonight feel about it, with all the students dressed up and looking there best, plus the way I tell the story, I have to say I am very pleased with the results.




>

No comments:

Post a Comment