Thursday, July 28, 2011

Earn an iPad 2

Tammy Bicknell Photography is looking for representatives! Only seven lucky 2012 Seniors will be allowed to participate in my Star Program.
As a Rep. you will get tons of free stuff such as
Free portrait session
With my unique style of fashion lighting and posing, you will look like a star.
Free hair and make-up for your session
I want you to look fabulous!
50 Rep Cards
Something like a business card with pizazz. Prints on both sides, with a metallic finish. Gorgeous, and you can hand them out to all your friends.
Requirements
Be outgoing and ambitious
Have parents permission
Be part of the 2012 graduating class
Have great networking skills


Opportunity To Earn
Free Prints
Facebook Images
An Apple I touch
An Apple I Pad 2-great for college.
Additional photo session
Multimedia Production
Don't miss out! I will be interviewing for new Reps on August 6th & 13th, 2011. Please drop me a line at tammybicknell@sbcglobal.net or call me 707-315-9601 if you would like to be considered for my Star Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment